Say hello to our noise barrier innovation:
The Carbon Negative Acoustic Wall, which gives a minimum of 12 decibels noise reduction !!
Just install the uprights in the normal way and then just slide in our beautiful 100×50 or 150×50 rails to produce a solid acoustic wall
The rails are designed to allow the expansion and contraction often associated with recycled plastic lumber. No fittings required, but of course Smartawood can be drilled and screwed like traditional timber for those with an extra security requirement.
Call us now on 01745 827000 for details of how Smartawood Isi-fix Eco-fencing can resolve your fencing problems – permanently.
- Gives a minimum of 12 decibels noise reduction.
- Typically is it significantly cheaper per meter than alternative materials
- 100% Weather Resistant
- Made from 100% Recycled Plastic
- Manufactured here in our UK factory
- For Every tonne of Smartawood produced…
- Saves 700kg of carbon from landfill or incineration
- Saves 2.5 trees
- Reprocesses at least 25,000 single use waste plastic packages.